What if …
If you could feel better now than you did at 25?
What if you’re more than your genes… more than your diagnosis?
A new wave of healthcare is here. Where we treat the person. The Individual. We get to the root cause of what’s happening in your body.
If you’re looking for a quick fix, this may not be the place for you. But, if you’re looking to finally see what the heck has been going on in your body and really take the steps to heal so that you can not only feel better, but truly thrive and show up as your best self in this world, then please keep scrolling…
RECLAIM YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH FOOD!
- We work to get to the root cause of what’s happening in your body so that you can finally feel the relief you deserve. You have so much to offer the world, and we are committed to helping you feel your very best, no matter what age!
- We begin with an initial health consultation, and then continue by meeting one-on-one twice per month for about 45-50 minutes per session. You receive detailed followed up notes, support between sessions and informative handouts and guides so that you are as supported as possible. Contact me for more info and to book your Initial Consult today!
WE WORK TOGETHER TO DISCOVER WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON IN YOUR OWN UNIQUE BODY
Cheryl is a highly respected and empowering Certified Health Coach, extensively trained in Functional Medicine. She is also a Food Matters Health Coach and published author with Food Matters. She primarily works with people who have difficulty losing weight, low energy and simply feel lousy. She’s a firm believer that your microbes and hormones are in control! And uses her expertise to help you balance yours.
Her extensive experience in corporate wellness makes her a great match for all of us busy bodies out there. Trust us, she get’s it – life can get in the way. The good news is she’s specifically trained, experienced and passionate about helping you reach your goals anyways!
Education and Certifications:
- Certified Applied Functional Medicine Coach (The School of Applied Functional Medicine)
- Certified Holistic Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition)
- B.S. Health Promotion and Wellness (Keene State College, NH)
RECLAIM YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH FOOD
How To Treat Depression Naturally Without Drugs
Depression can have a devastating effect on not only the person impacted but all of their loved ones. For those who know someone who struggles with this illness, you …
How To Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder Naturally
Are you familiar with the term, “Winter Blues?” Turns out, there’s actually a name for this. It’s called Seasonal Affective Disorder (or SAD for short), and it affects millions of people each year…
Live Interview with James Colquhoun at Food Matters
James Colquhoun, founder of Food Matters interviews Certified Health Coach, Cheryl Wooster about Stress and how it affects our bodies.
WE THEN MAKE A CUSTOMIZED PLAN SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU
Discover My Top 10 Simple But Proven Steps to Optimal Health!
Join our mailing list to receive this fabulous guide, and uncover how uncomplicated it truly is to get where you want to be.